Note to self: Number #21
1. Moisturize. Always.
2. Know, when you walk into a room, that you deserve to be there. No one is doing you a favor by letting you hang out, and whether it’s at the office, on a date, or out with friends, you should never feel (or act) like the charity case.
3. Wear things that look good, but which you feel comfortable in. If you can’t walk in heels, you’ll always look better in flats.
4. When it comes to makeup, think in terms of “grooming/enhancing” and not “covering/changing.” We all have qualities that we can be playing up, and focusing on the basics (good skin, nice brows, lightly enhanced eyes/lips) just makes us a better version of ourselves (instead of someone else entirely).
5. Nice nail polish, or no nail polish at all.
6. When it comes to confidence, fake it til you make it. It is actual
View original post 444 more words